Welcome to Whogotsole.
Welcome to Whogotsole.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Air Jordan Retro 7 - Olympic - Official Images

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Innyboy
Admin
Innyboy

Air Jordan Retro 7 - Olympic - Official Images Empty
PostSubject: Air Jordan Retro 7 - Olympic - Official Images   Air Jordan Retro 7 - Olympic - Official Images I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:26 pm

This weekend marks the return of one of the most historic Air Jordans of all time, the "Olympic" Air Jordan 7.

Making its triumphant return this Saturday, this will mark the third time this original colorway has been re-released. The previous 2010 Retro featured a gold heart-shaped basketball stitched on the heel representing the "For the Love of the Game" Pack. No new insignias here; this 2012 release remains true to the OG, complete with the number "9" on the back. These are a general release and will be available at select Jordan Brand accounts worldwide, but don't expect to see them on the shelves for very long.

Retail is set at $160 for men's sizes, while they will also be available in full-family sizing all the way down to crib soft bottoms. Enjoy the official images below as we prepare for another one of 2012s most anticipated sneaker releases.

07/21/2012 Air Jordan Retro 7
304775-135 White/Metallic Gold-Obsidian-True Red
$160.00

Air Jordan Retro 7 - Olympic - Official Images Air-jordan-7-retro-white-metallic-gold-obsidian-true-red-olympic-2012-304775-135-1
Air Jordan Retro 7 - Olympic - Official Images Air-jordan-7-retro-white-metallic-gold-obsidian-true-red-olympic-2012-304775-135-2
Air Jordan Retro 7 - Olympic - Official Images Air-jordan-7-retro-white-metallic-gold-obsidian-true-red-olympic-2012-304775-135-3
Back to top Go down
http://wegotsole.com
Hypnotiq
Admin
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Air Jordan Retro 7 - Olympic - Official Images   Air Jordan Retro 7 - Olympic - Official Images I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:19 pm

Drop tomorrow! IMO this gonna be an easy copp. But I'm gonna have to pass.
Back to top Go down
Innyboy
Admin
Innyboy

PostSubject: Re: Air Jordan Retro 7 - Olympic - Official Images   Air Jordan Retro 7 - Olympic - Official Images I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:37 pm

Hypnotiq wrote:
Drop tomorrow! IMO this gonna be an easy copp. But I'm gonna have to pass.
yeah im just keeping 1 pair for the closet....no rock plus i copped 2 of alll the other Olympic shoes so ill rock the pipp uptempos and the 6's for now lol
Back to top Go down
LarryBirdman

LarryBirdman

PostSubject: Re: Air Jordan Retro 7 - Olympic - Official Images   Air Jordan Retro 7 - Olympic - Official Images I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:44 am

Definitely will grab a pair to throw in the closet but no wear pair! Like Innyboy I have all the other Olympics to rock.
Back to top Go down
rwendt23

rwendt23

PostSubject: Re: Air Jordan Retro 7 - Olympic - Official Images   Air Jordan Retro 7 - Olympic - Official Images I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Always got to have my 1 or 2 pairs lol u know how we do its about to be all internet from here on in sick of them crazy lines shout out to Eastbay & Finishline for making it easier on me now all it is WAITING TIME for them to come in *WORST PART OF ONLINE SHOPPING*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Air Jordan Retro 7 - Olympic - Official Images   Air Jordan Retro 7 - Olympic - Official Images I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Air Jordan Retro 7 - Olympic - Official Images
Page 1 of 1