Welcome to Whogotsole.
Welcome to Whogotsole.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Look // Air Jordan Golden Moment Pack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Innyboy
Admin
Innyboy

First Look // Air Jordan Golden Moment Pack Empty
PostSubject: First Look // Air Jordan Golden Moment Pack   First Look // Air Jordan Golden Moment Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:35 pm

Jordan Brand celebrates this year’s Summer Olympics with a limited edition release of two of the most iconic Air Jordan styles ever worn in Olympic play.

The Golden Moment Pack by Jordan Brand celebrates the 20th anniversary of the original “Dream Team” with a Gold Medal-inspired colorway of the Air 
Jordan VII. The iconic Air Jordan VII takes us back to MJ’s prime as he led the talented Dream Team to the U.S.’s 10th-ever Gold Medal during the 1992 Barcelona Olympic Games. Black leather and suede grace the upper of the Air Jordan VII, with hits of metallic gold throughout to celebrate the U.S.’s 1992 Gold Medal run.

The Gold Medal Air Jordan VI takes us back to the 2000 Olympic Games as Team Jordan members Ray Allen and Vin Baker helped the U.S. Men’s Basketball team to yet another Gold Medal in Sydney, Australia. White leather adorns the upper of the Air Jordan VI, with the Gold Medal inspiration handling the Air Jordan VI’s iconic midsole and Jumpman branding throughout the upper.

The Air Jordan Golden Moment Pack is scheduled to release August 18th at select Jordan Brand retailers across the globe.

08/18/12 Air Jordan Golden Moment Pack
535357-935
$350.00

First Look // Air Jordan Golden Moment Pack Air-jordan-vi-6-vii-7-golden-moment-pack-01
First Look // Air Jordan Golden Moment Pack Air-jordan-vi-6-vii-7-golden-moment-pack-04
First Look // Air Jordan Golden Moment Pack Air-jordan-vi-6-vii-7-golden-moment-pack-05
First Look // Air Jordan Golden Moment Pack Air-jordan-vi-6-vii-7-golden-moment-pack-07
First Look // Air Jordan Golden Moment Pack Air-jordan-vi-6-vii-7-golden-moment-pack-08
Back to top Go down
http://wegotsole.com
Hypnotiq
Admin
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: First Look // Air Jordan Golden Moment Pack   First Look // Air Jordan Golden Moment Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:45 am

These joints are hot. Really feeling these.
Back to top Go down
Innyboy
Admin
Innyboy

PostSubject: Re: First Look // Air Jordan Golden Moment Pack   First Look // Air Jordan Golden Moment Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:29 am

Hypnotiq wrote:
These joints are hot. Really feeling these.

i like the bottoms on the 6's but other than that they ugly but those 7's are pretty fire
Back to top Go down
rwendt23

rwendt23

PostSubject: Re: First Look // Air Jordan Golden Moment Pack   First Look // Air Jordan Golden Moment Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Def don't mind getting my hands on as many of these as my pockets will allow lol
Back to top Go down
Innyboy
Admin
Innyboy

PostSubject: Re: First Look // Air Jordan Golden Moment Pack   First Look // Air Jordan Golden Moment Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:45 pm

rwendt23 wrote:
Def don't mind getting my hands on as many of these as my pockets will allow lol
Ohh I kno you are
Back to top Go down
LarryBirdman

LarryBirdman

PostSubject: Re: First Look // Air Jordan Golden Moment Pack   First Look // Air Jordan Golden Moment Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:24 am

Droppin on my B-day who's gettin me a set?? Hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Look // Air Jordan Golden Moment Pack   First Look // Air Jordan Golden Moment Pack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Look // Air Jordan Golden Moment Pack
Page 1 of 1